Collinwood Neighborhood Resource & Recreation Center
16300 Lakeshore Boulevard Cleveland, Ohio 44110 216-420-8323 Manager, Kawana Little.
From sports to art, youth to seniors, all programs and activities are free.
Schedules are subject to change. Stop in to register as a center patron. After that, you can call or stop in to sign up for your preferred activities.
Fitness Room and Indoor Track are each open weekdays 12-7 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. for workouts up to one hour long. Sign up for your preferred time in person or by phone.
African Dance for all ages, Mondays 6-7 p.m.
Ballroom Dance for ages 18+, Tuesdays 5-7 p.m.
Karate Class for ages 8+, Saturdays 2-4 p.m
- Chess for ages 5-17, Mondays & Wednesdays 4-5:30 p.m.
- America Scores Soccer for ages 6-14, Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Nature Center for grades 4-6. Thursdays 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Boys Baseball for ages 9-12, call the center for details, 216-420-8323.
- Coach-pitch Softball for ages 8-10, Fridays 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tee Ball for ages 4-7, Saturdays, 12:30-2 p.m.
Summer lunch program 12-1 p.m. Drop in, no registration required.
Arts & Crafts
- Ages 8+, Mondays 4-6:30 p.m.
- Youth ages 8-17, Wednesdays 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Adults, Mondays 12-2:30 p.m. and Wednesdays 1-3 p.m.
- Seniors, Wednesdays 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Senior Programs, Ages 55+
- Line Dancing, Mondays 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- I-Connect tech literacy, Mondays 10-11 a.m.
- Indoor track, Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 9-9:45 a.m., 10-10:45 a.m., 11-11:45 a.m.
- Fitness room, Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 9-9:45 a.m., 10-10:45 a.m., 11-11:45 a.m.
- Aerobics Class, Monday-Wednesday-Friday 9-10:30 a.m., outdoors in good weather.