July 15 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Share in some healthy food, learn how to keep bees, raise chickens, sheep and bunnies. Paint rain barrels & see how to keep your garden thriving. Bring a potluck dish to share.
- Beekeeping Workshop by Ann Cicarella, Founder and CEO at Cleveland Pollinator and Native Plant Symposium & Ann Cicarella Landscape Design.
- Painted Rain Barrel Workshop with artist Linda Zolten Wood. Bring your own barrel & a plastic tarp. Sand, prime, design & paint your rain barrel. $25 donation Scholarships are available for volunteers. Space is limited, register by e-mail.
- Local chef demo’s fresh recipes to taste. Meals for sale include those by chefs Lisa Pucci DelGado of The Food Network and Kevin Scheuring of SpiceHound.
- Local neighborhood urban farmers offer fresh produce for sale.
- Live Music will help us dance all through the day
- Local Sustainable Artists’ work for sale.
- Blue Pike Farm – Talk on Mushroom Growing (with kits for sale).
Presented in part through local donations to ioby and the Cleveland Climate Action Fund.