Live music on the lakefront has been a neighborhood tradition for more than 100 years. Here are some tips for enjoying these free, family-oriented events.
- Concerts are rain or shine.
- Bring your own chair/blanket to sit on
- Free, but donations are accepted.
- Pack a picnic. (Note that alcohol is not permitted in the Cleveland Metroparks.)
- Vendors will offer food for sale, weather permitting.
- Friendly, leashed dogs are welcome.
To see all of the musical events this summer, click “Browse Events” on the homepage and select “Music Events”.
Click here for details on Euclid Beach Live. See below for East Shore Park Club sunset concerts.