Collinwood Neighborhood Resource & Recreation Center
16300 Lakeshore Boulevard Cleveland, Ohio 44110 216-420-8323 Manager, Kawana Little.
Open weekdays 12-7:30 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Early hours for Seniors 55+ on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Pool, gym, indoor track, fitness room, classes, art programs and more. All programs and activities are free. Stop in to register as a center patron and for specific programs.
Fitness Room and Indoor Track are each open weekdays 12-7:30 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Chess for ages 5-17, Mondays & Wednesdays 3-4:30 p.m.
- Boys Baseball for ages 9-12.
- Coach-pitch Softball for youth ages 8-10, Fridays 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tee Ball for youth ages 4-7, Saturdays, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Summer lunch program 12-1 p.m. Drop in, no registration required.
Arts & Crafts
- Youth ages 8-17, Wednesdays 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Ages 8+, Mondays 4-6:30 p.m.
- Adults, Mondays 12-2:30 p.m. and Wednesdays 1-3 p.m.
- Seniors, Wednesdays 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Senior Programs, Ages 55+
- Aerobics Class, Monday-Wednesday-Friday 9-10:30 a.m., outdoors in good weather.
- Fitness room, Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 8-8:45 a.m., 9-9:45 a.m., 10-10:45 a.m., 11-11:45 a.m.
- Indoor Track, Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 8-8:45 a.m. 9-9:45 a.m., 10-10:45 a.m., 11-11:45 a.m.
- Line Dancing, Mondays 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Tech Class, Mondays 10-11 a.m.